The standard package is the basic component of the Nettest system. It offers all the important key functions, short deployment period and an attractive price.
As a white label solution, your logos and colors are integrated in the Nettest design.
All the raw data are provided for you to re-use.
Your Nettest remains fully functional during iOS, Android, browser and desktop operating system updates. Hardware developments such as screen sizes, sensors, user interfaces etc. are supported as a matter of course.
Subscribe to the newsletter here to keep up to date with new developments.
- Bandwith: down- & upload
- Packet loss (TCP)
- Signal strength
- Details of connection (GPS, traffic, device, operating system, operator, WIFI, CPU, RAM, etc.)
- Non-transparent proxy test
- DNS test
- HTTP proxy test
- Traceroute test
- TCP & UDP port test
- UDP packet loss
- VoIP test
- Website rendering
- Colour adjustment to CI/CD
- Language: English
- Heatmap & points overlay
- Details displayed in balloon message
- Filters: operators, technology, etc.
- Amount of measurements per OS & technology
- Average speeds over time per ISP
- Use of connection technology over time
Availability of past measurements in full detail.
Open data export interface.
Our range of additional features to extend your Nettest standard package is constantly growing.
- 0-Tests without internet connection
- Loop testing
- Net neutrality tests
- FTP tests
- Video streaming
- Online video games
- Video on demand
- Major display and layout adaptions
- Language selection
- Additional filters and layers
- Individual base maps
- Import of third-party measurements
Statistics & Reports
- Customization of required statistical analysis
- Generation of individual special reports
The various modules are based on the standard package. Each one is developed for specific application scenarios and test functionalities. They can be combined flexibly.
Nettest as a library
- Integration into established apps
- Integration into existing websites
- Integration into Linux-based operating systems
- For fixed lines, WiFi and mobile
- 100% controlled hardware
- 24/7 real-time monitoring
- TR-69 and TR-64 interfaces
- TR-143 & iPerf test integration
- Problem localization ISP vs. customer network
- Remote measurement process control
- Automated app starting and testing
- Test user profiles (apps & services)
- Nettest installation on third-party hardware
- New monitoring points with no additional cost
- Smart TVs, Apple TV, Fire TV, game consoles etc.
IoT M2M monitoring